Recently I was being kept busy by the constant stream of side tasks Xenko require.
Some people are already helping immensely (thanks a lot!) and some are recently quite busy with personal/professional life.
As a result, I would like to ask the help from more community to share some of those tasks.
Ideally, I would like Xenko to be little bit less dependent on me and be supported by the larger community.
Also, this would ideally allow me to focus back more on technical lead, engineering and R&D.
Here’s a quick (non-exhaustive) list of long-running tasks. Several of those were not even being taken care of right now due to lack of resources.
- Community management
- Product management
- Project management
- Blog posts
- Website management/update
- Promotion videos
- Server admin (teamcity, forums, cloudflare, SSL certs, etc.)
- Forum moderation
- Build/test engineer (teamcity, automate testing on mobile/linux/osx, etc.)
- Governance board? (might need some discussion)
- Name/logo change: need somebody to organize discussion/vote/decision process
Of course, multiple people are welcome for each task, and some tasks could be intermittent (i.e. somebody want to do a specific series of blog post).
If you’re interested to help, please step-up, any help is welcome!