many thanks for your answer, but I think the issue comes from Xenko Studio
- overheating of your graphic card
I use software like Modo 902, Shade3D, Shiva 3D Game Editor, Carrara, Photoshop etc. the whole day and all works fine.
- power supply unit not powerful enough
The power supply has 1000 VA
The GeForce driver has the build version 361.75 and a release date 2016/01/27.
- tell us if you ever experienced similar problems when using other GPU heavy software (like games)
Nop, games such as Arkham City, Rage, Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider etc. work fine over hours.
- give us some screenshots of the artifacts that are appearing
Small white squares randomly placed all over the screen -> mouse cursor stopped working -> automatically reboot of the system.
- perform some stress test benchmark for your GPU and tell us the result
I’ve tested the GPU with 10 minutes FurMark Test (OpenGL) from Geek3D - nothing crashed. Test runs by 1920x1080 with 49 fps. Score: 2948 points.