I have been working on this project for quite a while now in my free time.
Its a simple game (not sure if I can even call it a game in this stage though) based on the always popular Minecraft.
I recently rewrote the source to be more easier to read and optimized it slightly.
It currently contains the following;
- Near-infinite world generation.
- Theoretically larger than what the current version of Minecraft supports.
- Hills and mountain ranges.
- Support for multiple block materials and textures.
- Basic lighting. (based on paradox samples)
- Free look camera.
I am planning to add more features in the future, but as its a person project in my spare time please do not expect to much out of it.
I making this an opensource project in the hope other people will find some parts useful or helpful.
Link for the GitHub repository;
In game screenshots;