Ran a bunch of tests I believe the issue was related to using “ScrollToEnd” with the following:
- No explicitly set content (just what was inside of the scroll viewer in Game Studio)
- Attempting to scroll multiple ScrollViewers one after another, while some were on grid elements that were hidden.
To fix the issue I:
- Set to only scroll the active ScrollViewer/Stack Panel
- Converted to ScrollTo and use an exact vector3 position based on the #of panels.
- Explicity set the content for the scroll viewer, also set the stack panel owner as the scroll viewer.
- Enabled virtualization on all stack panels.
Not sure precisely what Item resolved the issue, looked at the source and it looked good, I think it was related to the scroll behavior emulating a user but on multiple viewers, some being on hidden grids.
Adding these tags for anyone in the future: ScrollViewer, StackPanel, Index Out of Range Exception, ScrollToEnd, ScrollTo.