What do you think about a new free IDE NeoAxis versus Xenko?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

0 Likes

Is that an advertisement?

If so I would reconsider ever doing that again as your first post in a community. I personally see it as spam, but I will wait for other people’s opinion before taking any action.

0 Likes

Something like more ideas for Xenko :slight_smile:

0 Likes

@Mezim
I dont see how this first post serves as ‘Ideas for Xenko’. To me this is clearly an add.

If you have any ‘ideas’ on to how to improve Xenko and give arguments for it, feel free to make feature requests on github or actually describe features that could be used in a describing way. Right now you are just posting a commercial overview (free or not) of a different engine. Especially considering this is your first post.

0 Likes

To get ideas in the process of discussion. For example, it maybe might be possible to add similar Microsoft Office style of the Ribbon to Xenko.

0 Likes

" new free 3D engine called NeoAxis" NeoAxis has been around since 2008 or earlier

0 Likes

OMG, no! occupying half of the screen for buttons you need once in an hour is not a good UI design in 2019.

i’ve tested NeoAxis a few weeks ago and it has far less features as xenko and the output quality of the rendering was not comparable. that’s how far the comparison went for me.

also the UI is a bit too MS Office for my taste.

0 Likes

Obvious spam. They often try to come up with some kind of tenuous justification for posting their links.

0 Likes

I vote for deleting this forums thread then…

0 Likes

closed #10
0 Likes